AFP membership is not required to keep your certification. However, when you are due to report recertification credits, you will pay the appropriate member/non-member rate.
Articles in this section
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the FPAC Examination?
- Am I eligible for the FPAC Exam?
- Can I be granted the FPAC designation based on my other experience?
- Can I get a discount for the FPAC Exam?
- Can I register then pay for my FPAC exam later?
- Can I request an extension?
- Do I have to keep my AFP membership to keep my certification?
- Does ___qualify for recertification credits?
- Events Eligible for Recertification Credits
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?
Article is closed for comments.