Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. During peak periods, such as a testing window's final application deadlines, it may take longer. We aim to notify everyone as quickly as possible within 1-3 weeks of the application being received.
Articles in this section
- Where do I report credits?
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the CTP Examination?
- Am I eligible for the CTP Exam?
- Are you going to contact my supervisor about my Exam application?
- Can I be granted the CTP designation based on my other experience?
- Can I get a discount for the CTP Exam?
- Can I register then pay for my CTP exam later on?
- Can I request an extension?
- Do I have to keep my AFP membership to keep my certification?
- Do I have to pay duties or taxes on my study materials purchase?