We usually recommend a minimum of 100 hours study time overall, with at least 30-40 hours of study time per part. Based on feedback from FPAC candidates, a study plan of 30-60 minutes a day over the course of 3-4 months is effective.
Articles in this section
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the FPAC Examination?
- Am I eligible for the FPAC Exam?
- Can I be granted the FPAC designation based on my other experience?
- Can I get a discount for the FPAC Exam?
- Can I register then pay for my FPAC exam later?
- Can I request an extension?
- Do I have to keep my AFP membership to keep my certification?
- Does ___qualify for recertification credits?
- Events Eligible for Recertification Credits
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?