No. Applications will not be reviewed for eligibility until all documentation (including transcripts, if required) and fees have been received by AFP before the deadline for the testing window.
Articles in this section
- Where do I report credits?
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the CTP Examination?
- Am I eligible for the CTP Exam?
- Are you going to contact my supervisor about my Exam application?
- Can I be granted the CTP designation based on my other experience?
- Can I get a discount for the CTP Exam?
- Can I register then pay for my CTP exam later on?
- Can I request an extension?
- Do I have to keep my AFP membership to keep my certification?
- Do I have to pay duties or taxes on my study materials purchase?