“Do not honor” is a generic decline message. It doesn’t share any helpful information about why it declined.
It could be something such as:
- Purchase amount exceeds available credit limit
- Card Verification Value does not match
- Address verification does not match
- International transaction
- Unusual activity than your regular purchases
- Multiple attempts
Try to use a different credit card, or contact the card-issuer to advise that you are trying to make a purchase in the amount of $___ to the Association for Financial Professionals in Bethesda, Maryland, United States.