We only contact your supervisor if your Exam application is chosen for audit. We always notify the applicant first that their Exam application was chosen for audit before contacting anyone. You can also put a more general HR contact as well.
Articles in this section
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the CTP Examination?
- Are you going to contact my supervisor about my Exam application?
- Do I have to pay duties or taxes on my study materials purchase?
- Do I need to purchase both study materials for the CTP Exam?
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?
- How do I access the CTP Certification Candidate Handbook?
- How do I claim CTP recertification credits for my AFP membership?
- How do I remove credits I accidentally entered?
- How do I report CTP recertification credits for AFP activities?
- How do I schedule my testing date for the CTP Exam?