We only contact your supervisor if your Exam application is chosen for audit. We always notify the applicant first that their Exam application was chosen for audit before contacting anyone. You can also put a more general HR contact as well.
Articles in this section
- Where do I report credits?
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the CTP Examination?
- Am I eligible for the CTP Exam?
- Are you going to contact my supervisor about my Exam application?
- Can I be granted the CTP designation based on my other experience?
- Can I get a discount for the CTP Exam?
- Can I register then pay for my CTP exam later on?
- Can I request an extension?
- Do I have to keep my AFP membership to keep my certification?
- Do I have to pay duties or taxes on my study materials purchase?