Congratulations on passing the FPAC exam! Just so long as you have proof of passing the exam you are welcome to begin using your title right away.
Articles in this section
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the FPAC Examination?
- Events Eligible for Recertification Credits
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?
- How do I access the FPAC Certification Candidate Guide?
- How do I claim FPAC recertification credits for my AFP membership?
- How do I determine if I am eligible to enroll in the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional Program?
- How do I schedule my testing date for the FPAC Exam?
- How do I verify someone's FPAC certification?
- I Just Passed The FPAC Exam- When Can I Start Using My Credential?
- What are the deadlines for FPAC re-certification?