Clear Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the More button, in the upper right-hand corner of the Chrome browser window.
- Go to History, and select History.
- Click on the Clear browsing data option, in the left-side column.
- Choose All time from the Time range drop down list box and click again on Clear browsing data.
NOTE: Make sure boxes next to Cached images and files and Cookies and other site and plug-in data are checked.
Clear Cache and Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the Menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click on the Clear Data
- Click Clear.
Clear Cache and Cookies in Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the Tools menu, or the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of IE 11.
- Select Internet options.
- In the Browsing History section of the Internet Options dialog box, click the Delete
- In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data checkmark boxes, and click Delete.