Approximately 6-8 weeks after passing the exam, newly certified CTPs will receive an email from our certificate partner, The Award Group. You will be able to verify your mailing address and confirm that the information on your certificate is correct. Certificates a mailed approximately 1-3 weeks after you have confirmed the information. You will receive an email when the certificate is mailed.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay duties or taxes on my learning materials purchase?
- Do I need to purchase both study materials for the CTP Exam?
- When Will I Recieve My CTP Certificate After I Pass The Exam?
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the CTP Examination?
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?
- How do I access the CTP Certification Candidate Handbook?
- How do I claim CTP recertification credits for my AFP membership?
- How do I schedule my testing date for the CTP Exam?
- I Just Passed The CTP Exam- When Can I Start Using My Credential?
- What are the deadlines for CTP re-certification?