Session seating is available on a first-eligible-arrived, first-eligible-seated basis. Some sessions such as workshops require additional payment, and some sessions have eligibility restrictions to attend.
The conference app will be available later in the summer and you can see specific sessions and times to plan your schedule.
New for AFP 2019! With the exception of
- pre-conference seminars and workshops that require an additional payment
- AFP Aware activities
- AFP Executive Reception (executive-level corporate practitioners)
- Certification Luncheon (CTPs, CTP(CD)s, CCMs and FP&As)
you no longer need to pre-register for special event sessions
- Executive Breakfast, Roundtables
- FP&A Luncheon, Reception, Roundtable
- Industry Roundtables
- Payments Breakfast, Symposium
Admittance to sessions will be based on first-eligible-arrived, first-eligible-seated. Eligibility requirements will still apply and vary from event to event:
- Corporate practitioners
- Executive-Level (corporate practitioners with the title of treasurer, chief financial officer, vice president of finance, assistant treasurer or controller)