No, AFP membership dues are individual, non-refundable and non-transferable. Dues payments may be deductible as a business expense, but are not deductible as a charitable contribution. All memberships are 12-months in duration based upon the month in which you join. For example, individuals whose AFP membership begins in April will have an expiration date of March 31 the following year.
Articles in this section
- How can I update my contact information?
- How do I become a member of AFP?
- Can my Membership be Refunded?
- European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How can I request a pricing summary statement for my membership dues?
- How do I obtain a username and password?
- How do I renew my AFP Membership?
- How much is AFP membership?
- Is AFP Membership included with my recertification?
- Is any portion of the membership dues paid to your organization allocated to lobbying?