After you have received your Authorization-to-Test, appointments can be made by calling Pearson Vue's registration center at 866-837-8287 or online at www.pearsonvue.com/afp.
Articles in this section
- *Where can I find more FAQs for the FPAC Examination?
- Events Eligible for Recertification Credits
- How can I find the closest testing center to my location?
- How do I access the FPAC Certification Candidate Guide?
- How do I claim FPAC recertification credits for my AFP membership?
- How do I determine if I am eligible to enroll in the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional Program?
- How do I schedule my testing date for the FPAC Exam?
- How do I verify someone's FPAC certification?
- I Just Passed The FPAC Exam- When Can I Start Using My Credential?
- What are the deadlines for FPAC re-certification?