For FAQs, please click here.
If you are already registered for the AFP 2020 Virtual Experience - here is some additional information as of October 9, 2020:
- On Thursday, October 15 we will e-mail your login credentials and a link to the AFP 2020 Virtual Experience online platform to your e-mail address on file.
- You can check out the Session schedule and use the Add to Calendar function to build your schedule. No separate app is necessary, and you do not need to pre-register for a session. To view a draft of the schedule click here.
- The AFP 2020 Virtual Experience starts on Monday, October 19 and ends on Thursday, October 29. With the exception of roundtables and learning lounges, all other sessions will be recorded and available through the online platform until February 28, 2021.
- Sessions watched live or on-demand are available for CTP and FP&A recertification credits. On-demand sessions viewed after the live delivery are not eligible for CPE credits.
- For the best viewing experience, check out our browser compatibility document